Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Blogoversary to me!


It's kind of unreal that I've been writing my blog for 5 years. When I started over here I didn't think that someday I'd end up where I am now. That was a dark, sad, and angry time and I so needed that space to share my thoughts when I knew I couldn't always share them with people IRL. They just would not understand. So thank you for listening then.

Now, I need my space to share both joy and sadness. The roller coaster ride that is my life as a single parent with twins. Chronicling the boys milestones, triumphs, joys, and meltdown moments as well as the train wreck of my marriage - which although caused by J's problems, ultimately was wrecked, in my opinion, by our long battle with infertility.

Thanks for listening and walking down this road with me. We've got a lot of traveling still to do - I hope you'll stick around.

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Linking over from Multiples & More. Our twin girls were born just about four months after your boys. I can definitely relate to triumphs and joys AND meltdown moments...particularly as we've been fighting nap time these past couple of weeks. ;)

Best to you! And happy 4th birthday to your boys!!!