Monday, June 4, 2012

Household Plan 6.4.12

I did not accomplish much on a household plan last week. After arriving home to the mess the storm left, it was all I could do to get the yard cleaned up from that, and to catch up on daily tasks, like laundry and grocery shopping. I am happy to say that without having to buy the pull-ups I was able to stay within my bi-weekly grocery budget of $145.00. Whoo Hoo!

Here's the plan for this week:

Daily -
Make beds
Dishes
Laundry
Empty Trash
Wipe out Bathroom Sinks
Change dishtowels and bathroom hand towels

Other -
Vacuum 1st floor
Vacuum LR furniture
Clean toilets
Pay June 1st bills and balance checkbook
Clean LR windows
Clean bottom shelf of refrigerator
Cards/gifts for June and July
Dust LR
Clean out car
Sew Alex's flip flop
Work on photo albums
Sweep porch
change sheets - all
Mow lawn (can I tell you how much I HATE this!)
Replant vegetables in garden that were destroyed by storm
Weed killer application on driveway
Trim front yard hedges

Oh my, when I put it all down it looks daunting. Not sure what I'll accomplish. Need to prioritize!





No comments: