Monday, November 5, 2012

Household Plan 11.5.12

Got a decent amount done last week. Now that the kids are home with me on Friday afternoons I think I'll get less done - unless I enlist their help. But I'm making up for it in more time with my children. And, someday, when they're big I'll be glad I got to spend those Friday afternoons with them.

Here's for this week:

Daily -
Make beds
Dishes
Laundry
Empty Trash
Wipe out Bathroom Sinks
Change dishtowels and bathroom hand towels

Other -
Water Plants Put garden to bed
Raking lawn, put away outside toys, and cover grill
Vacuum 1st floor and LR furniture, and 2nd floor Clean bottom fridge shelf

Dust Hallway, LR, Kid's and Guest rooms Clean out purse Christmas shopping list/plan
Clean out under bathroom sinks, clean toilets and showers
Mop Kitchen
Clean LR windows Wipe down doorknobs Sweep porch
Change kid's sheets

Order cabinet hardware and kitchen backsplash tiles
bring donated clothes to HOC

There's also the boy's first dentist appointment this week, and we've got plans to go to movie night at the library and craftastic morning at the library too. And, our new babysitter is coming over to meet the boys so when she babysits next week they won't freak out. In addition to our daycare provider quiting, our babysitter is leaving for college in January. So much change.



 


No comments: