Monday, October 22, 2012

Household Plan 10.22.12

Took a weekend trip to visit family so I didn't get mich accomplished but I did have fun visiting and it was nice to see family. And, that's what's important.

Here's the plan for this week. I'm so excited that both of my sisters are coming up to visit us next weekend and while here are going to help me put a new kitchen floor in and change my kitchen countertops. Yeah, independent contractors! I'll have to post some before and after pics. Oh, and getting the furnance and insulation replaced in the next week or so, so meeting with contractors about that too. Busy, Busy.

Best day of the week though should be Wednesday - field trip with the boys' pre-school to the pumpkin patch!

Daily -
Make beds
Dishes
Laundry
Empty Trash
Wipe out Bathroom Sinks
Change dishtowels and bathroom hand towels

Other -
Water Plants
Put garden to bed
Grocery Shopping list
Grocery Shopping
Clean car
Pay 10/19/12 bills and balance checkbook
Order supplies for kitchen remodel
Paperwork for new child care center
Library books (return before they arrest me :))
Vacuum 1st floor
Clean toilets
Dust LR
Change kid's sheets
sweep porch
Grill cover

No comments: