Monday, October 15, 2012

Household Plan 10.15.12

I know I've been MIA lately. Work has not really slowed down quite yet, looking for a new daycare provider as mine quit and I now have 2  weeks to find someone new, took a trip, and fall soccer began for the boys. Arrrghhh.....I feel like I am completely out of control. I promise more updated posts with pictures and such soon. Really soon.

For now here's this week's plan:


Daily -
Make beds
Dishes
Laundry
Empty Trash
Wipe out Bathroom Sinks
Change dishtowels and bathroom hand towels

Other -
Water Plants
Put garden to bed
Grocery Shopping list
Grocery Shopping ?
Vacuum 1st and 2nd floor
Clean toilets, mirrors, bathtubs, sweep/mop bathrooms
Dust DR and Master BR
Clean car and purse/wallet
Pay 10/19/12 bills and balance checkbook
Change Master BR sheets
Order supplies for kitchen remodel
Change kids car seats



No comments: