Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tell it Thursday

The picture from yesterday was the boys playing at the state park camping playground, which is about 3 miles from our house. We had taken the scooters out a few weekends back and I decided the nearly vacant campground this time of year would be a prefect place for them to practice their scooter skills. And it was. Pavement flat, no cars, only a handful of people. They had a great time, until Alex decided he could not do it, Landon was not allowed to go faster than him, and an argument began. Complete with crying. Then, as I looked to the sky, to ask God for some patience, I saw the shimmering of the sun on the new campground playground equipment.
Saved. God had not answered my prayer with extra patience, like I asked for, but he did give me something I needed. And it worked.
We spent the next hour on the slide and that tire swing and everyone ended up happier for it. Mommy included.

No comments: