Monday, May 21, 2012

Household Plan 5.21.12

So, I accomplished about half of all the weekly items on my list for last week. On Thursday I nearly had a breakdown and had to call someone to talk me off the ledge as I was feeling pretty overwhelmed with everything that is supposed to get done but isn't. But after a glass (or two) of wine, and some deep breathing, I put things back in perspective.
I didn't quite get everything done but I did add in planting half of our garden plot at the community garden, working on potty training with Landon, and this too...



This week is going to be a BUSY week. Super busy with work commitments plus normal household stuff here. And, we are traveling for the upcoming holiday weekend so will need to get things done for that as well, like packing, planning, and getting some yardwork/house maintenance stuff done prior to leaving.


Daily -
Make beds
Dishes
Laundry
Empty Trash
Wipe out Bathroom Sinks
Change dishtowels and bathroom hand towels

Other -
Clean toilets
Clean bathroom mirrors
Dust hallway
Dust kid's room/guest room
Dust LR
Dust DR
Sweep/mop bathrooms
Sweep porch
Change kid's sheets
Mow Lawn









No comments: