Sunday, January 11, 2009

Over the river and through the woods

I'm such a terrible blogger. I can't believe that it's been so long since I posted anything. I've been meaning to...I always have good intentions but time just seems to slip away from me every.single.day.

We took the bugs on their first road trip for Christmas to celebrate the holiday with the family. Only a two-hour trip but a road trip non the less. They did great! It was J and I who had more of the issues -with packing everything and worrying about upsetting their routine for so many days. Our car was so packed that when we first left I had to turn around and double check that we had put the boys in the car. How do people do it? How do you travel with children? I can't imagine as they get older it will get easier because they will accumulate more stuff to pack and bring with us. And boy did they accumulate stuff over the holiday! Those kids got more gifts than we know what to do with! So, since returning home we've been washing new clothes to wear and figuring out where to put all the new toys.
Here's a few pics from the holiday. I have a bunch of posts in my draft folder and promise I will try to post more often...






No comments: