Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shopping Plans 7-15-11

So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I am seriously trying to save money and couponing has become my latest obsession. With being a single income household and two children to educate I've got to find ways to reduce my debt and build my savings and give us a little breathing room in our monthly budget so that I can sometimes buy that toy the boys want or maybe even take a little vacation. Couponing, from my brief research, seems to be a good strategy to start with.
I shop every other week - so I'll try to post some of my lists, and coupon strategies, and of course, what I saved. Maybe you'll find it helpful.

Plan for week of 7/15 -
Rite Aid
Simplicity toilet paper 24 rolls $5.00 (that is 21 cents per roll!) Buy 2
Purex laundry detergent $1.97 Buy 2
Total - 13.94
Use $4.86 UPR's from previous shopping trip
Total OOP - $9.08

Top's
I'll be buying some of the items listed here --
http://www.couponsforyourfamily.com/2011/07/tops-weekly-deals-710-716-free-pure-protein-bars-carefree-liners-and-more.html
Thanks Coupons for your family!

W
almart
Regular groceries needed (milk, half and half, eggs, pull-ups, meat, produce) I've got to organize my coupons for my Walmart trip myself sometime before this weekend.




I'll post after the shopping what my savings were.






No comments: