I'm not sure - but it apparently flies by whether you are having fun or not.
Updates since my last post -
* J is not living with the bugs and I right now and I'm not sure when or if he will again.
* J is working on addressing his issues
* Once J addresses his issues we can figure out if we can work on/fix OUR issues (This is a whole separate post - maybe even separate blog)
* Life as a single parent with twin 1 year olds is HARD!!
* Landon can stand,pull to standing, bend down and pick up dropped toys, food, cups, etc., even cruise when he wants to.
* Landon does not want to go to sleep anymore because of all of the new fun things he can do. Who wants to sleep when you can stand up? This makes Mommy very tired.
* Alex can push himself into sitting and can pull up to kneel but is not pulling up to stand yet. Mommy worries about this sometimes but then figures it will come with time and each baby is different, right?
* Alex has become a picky eater and usually doesn't touch anything except cheese, bread, or potatoes
* We are both getting some new teeth in and right now each have four teeth on top and four on the bottom.
* We went swimming in the lake for the first time ever a few weeks ago at Grandpa and Grandma's and both seemed to like it.
* We finally like to eat pasta. Mommy now has something easy to make for dinner after work.
* We are practicing the birthday song so we're ready in a few weeks.
* We have also been practicing opening presents using Mommy's magazines as makeshift wrapping paper.
Just a few short weeks and 1 year old here we come....